Consulting & Custom Mapping
Need some advice on what the best solution is for you? No problem. We’re here to guide you down the right path. We also specialize in developing and integrating specialized maps, custom GIS layers, and existing GIS data to fit your needs.
Custom GIS Data Applications
Any amount or type of data with a geospatial component can be analyzed and modeled through a Geographic Information System (GIS). The listing below is a small, yet broad vision of how far-reaching the applications of GIS data are.
- Flood Data – Establish flood zone to help determine flood insurance rates.
- Site Selection for Wind Towers – Incorporate wind, road, parcel, bridge, and transmission line data.
- Emergency Management& Disaster Preparedness – Model “What If” scenarios, map alternate routes to medical facilities, and map the capacities & capabilities of hospitals, shelters, etc.
- Create Buffer Zones – Map sex offenders and their proximity to schools and daycares.
- Census Data – Analyze various demographics of a specific area.
- Re-Districting – Model re-districting boundaries to determine the effects on property taxes or to propose a new school or fire station location.
- Infectious Disease – Analyze the patterns and proximities of infectious disease cases to determine possible causes and to prepare for future outbreaks.